Osvaldo Rios is a Puerto Rican Actor, Voice Actor, Singer and guitarist. He is mainly known for his telenovela roles He has appeared in a number of soap operas, including Abrazame muy Fuerte, Kassandra, and the 1996 adaptation of La Viuda de Blanco.
Born on October 25, 1960 in Carolina, Puerto Rico, His full name is Osvaldo Rios Alonso; his parents are Nellie Alonso and Osvaldo Rios. This celebrity’s career in the entertainment sector began as a musician with a group of musicians in his native nation. Following his major in psychology, Osvaldo spent several years working in his area by successfully treating a group of adolescents who required both academic and personal counselling. In his area of academic expertise, Osvaldo excelled. Following his modelling career, Osvaldo was chosen alongside some other performers for the movies based on the love stories of En aquella playa.
His television shows have been viewed all over the world, including in nations like Spain, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Israel, the Arab world, Turkey, Greece, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, Armenia, China, India, Malaysia, Latin America, and the United States. Osvaldo Rios is the lead actor in Kassandra, the best-selling Latin American television series ever, and the only performer from that continent whose work has been adapted into 32 different languages and sold in more than 100 different countries. He has been listed in the Guinness Book of World Records since 2001 for this achievement.
He appeared in Spain’s Entre dos Amores television series for Antena TV alongside singer Isabel Pantoja. Osvaldo has become the most well-known and important Latin American actor in the land of Cervantes thanks to this series and the soap operas Kassandra, Tres Destinos, and La Viuda de Blanco, which are shown on TVE 1 and Antena 3.
Official Instagram Page: osvaldoriosalonso
He studied bass and guitar in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where he also developed his musical roots. His passion for music inspired him to start bands in his native country where he sang, played guitar and bass, and wrote the majority of the songs he performed. As a vocalist, I’ve appeared on stages in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Spain, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles.
Some Important years in His life
He began his career in the arts at an early age, and quickly became a sensation as a performer and a singer. He played and sang in diverse popular bands including La Tradicion de Juan, La Puntual and El Grupo. His fame secured him appearances on television, radio and the silver screen.
- In 2002, he recorded the soap opera Gata Salvaje, and more recently, ngel Rebelde, both for Fonovideo.
- 2004–2005 He created and taped the television show Miami Special Team.
- 2006–2007, He recorded a film in Puerto Rico and appeared in multiple episodes of Telemundo’s Decisiones series. He was requested to play Alejandro de La Vega in Zorro as he prepared to play Amador in the remake of La Viuda de Blanco. La Espada y La Rosa is a new production that has just finished recording. Over 100 countries have purchased this production. Osvaldo recently visited Japan to promote the serial opera and will shortly travel to other nations.
- In 2007, He won the FAMA Award for “Best Actor” and the Latino Award for Male Figure of the Year in New York.
- On May 3, 2008, in New York City, he got the ACE Award for best characteristic actor for his work as Alejandro de La Vega in Zorro. The Espada and the Rosa. He portrayed Santiago in Telemundo’s telenovela El Juramento.
- In 2009–2010, He returned to Televisa in a special performance as Juan de Dios in the new version of Corazón Salvaje, directed by Salvador Meja.
- 2012/13 Osvaldo is the executive producer and star of the Hollywood film Elsa & Fred, as well as the producer of additional film projects.
Osvaldo was married three times. actress Sully Diaz, journalist Carmen Dominicci and to actress Geraldine Fernández. He has three sons: Giuliano, Osvaldo, and Alessandro.
- 1990 En aquella playa
- 2001 Los hijos de nadie
- 2002 Plaza vacante
- 2005 Miami Special Team
- 2006 La carretera
- 2014 Gloria
- 2002 Más allá del límite
- 2013 Elsa & Fred
Check out some of our other posts on economicinsider.com